Information provided pursuant to Legislative Decree of 30.06.2003 “Code of Privacy
Pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 WE INFORM that VEERBO processes personal data of customers and suppliers and subjects who voluntarily communicate (by phone or fax or via eMail or by registering on our website) their personal data to our company, and of subjects whose data have been collected by third parties on the occasion, for example, of an operation to acquire external data for commercial information, public lists, etc., in the last case it is exclusively personal data of a common nature. Our residence guarantees within the regulatory provisions that the processing of personal data takes place in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to privacy, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data. Treatment Finality:
Finalità del trattamento:
- comply with legal obligations, regulations, community legislation, civil and fiscal regulations
- fulfill any contractual obligations towards the interested party
- fulfill activities related to the economic activity of our company, such as completion of internal data and statistics, for billing, keeping of customer-supplier accounts
- commercial purposes, such as sending commercial information and advertising material (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research
- credit protection and debt management
- insurance purposes, in particular for credit insurance
- Scope of communication and dissemination:
- In relazione alle finalità di cui sopra i Suoi dati personali verranno comunicati se necessario:
To Public Administrations and Authorities, where required by law
- to credit institutions with which our firm has relationships for the management of credits / debts and financial intermediation
- to all those natural and / or juridical persons, public and / or private (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, etc.), when communication is necessary or functional for carrying out our activity
- to suppliers / producers in order to register the products.
- Personal data processed by our company are not subject to disclosure.
Method of treatment:
The processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic means and in any case automated and will include all the operations envisaged in art. 4 paragraph 1, letter a, Dlgs. 30 June 2003 n. 196 and necessary for the treatment in question. In any case, the treatment will be carried out in observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees its security and confidentiality.
Internet browsing data:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the www.veerbo.com website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request and other parameters related to the operating system and to the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data in question could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of any computer crimes against our site.
Rights of the interested party:
The Privacy Code confers on the interested parties the exercise of specific rights as per art. 7. In particular, it may obtain from the holder confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data concerning him and their communication in an intelligible form. The interested party may also ask to know the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of the processing and the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means, identification of the identification details of the owner, appointed managers and subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may come to know.
The interested party has the right to obtain the updating, rectification and integration, or the cancellation, transformation into anonymous or blocking of data processed in violation of the law. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, and without any reason to the processing of data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication.
The rights in question can be exercised, also through a designated person, by submitting a request to the appointed treatment manager – Veerbo srl, Via Pillhof II no. 107 – 39057 Appiano (BZ) – by registered letter or e-mail to the address veerbo @ veerbo.com.
Pillhof Street n.107
39057 Appiano (BZ)